RE: Windows Vista winsat.exe Integer Overflow

Right - however, by default, you only get the UAC "prompt for consent"
when you are *already* running as admin.  A normal user would have to
input the administrator username and password to continue the
installation.  Of course you can require even the administrator to enter
username and password, and can even make non-administrative requests for
elevation automatically fail.

So, if you have someone who is going to run as administrator anyway,
download the untrusted .exe, execute it, and then confirm the execution
of the program without concern for what happens, we can't really fault
the OS for that at this point in the game.